Exchanges are free however, when returning a refund a handling fee of €3 will be deducted from your total order value.
How to return your item for a refund:
Hawes & Curtis c/o Customer Service
Hawes & Curtis cannot be liable for items lost within the postage network before reaching us.
Returns may take 20 working days to be completed. Do not send your returns back to our UK address. Additional duties and taxes will be incurred by customs which may be refused by Hawes and Curtis.
Important Note: Returns must be made within our 28 day Return Policy time frame. Store purchases and items outside our online return policy time frame cannot be returned to the online returns address. Any such return will be considered forfeited merchandise and requests for exchange or refund will not be honoured. Please see our Terms & Conditions and online return policy for more information.
All products must be returned within 28 days of receiving, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and the Hawes & Curtis tags attached to them. We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way.
For example, we will not accept the following circumstances:
When trying on shoes, stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles. Please return all items including the dust bag and shoebox. The shoebox forms part of the product and should remain intact by placing in outer packaging when sending back to us, otherwise it will not be accepted.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on Hawes & Curtis as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a colour will be completely accurate.
Non Refundable items
Due to hygiene reasons, we do not provide refunds for certain products such as hats, facemasks, underwear and socks.
Please note that you can only exchange for the same item(s) in a different size. If your exchange size is not available, we will refund your item(s). If you would like a different item as an exchange, please place a new order.
If you have a faulty or damaged item, please contact our Customer Service team. If there are any other issues with your recent order, such as missing or wrong items, please notify us within 5 working days of delivery.
Tracking your return for a refund or exchange
- Please ensure you keep proof of postage for your return. Hawes & Curtis can not be held liable for returns lost within the postal network before reaching our returns facility.
- Please allow 10 working days (UK) or 20 working days (Rest of the World) for your return to be received and processed.
- Please note that during sales periods the treatment of both domestic and international returns takes longer than usual.
- Once we have processed your return, we will send you a confirmation e-mail regarding your refund or exchange.
- If you have not received confirmation after the above time, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Please keep a proof of postage until after we have finalised your return. If you have not received confirmation after the above date, please contact Customer Services with a copy of your proof of postage and confirmation of the items returned.
- If you have not received your refund, your card may have expired. We will e-mail you directly regarding this.