If your order has been delayed, it could be the result of the reasons below:
- One or more items in your order are no longer available and shipping has been suspended - you will have received an email in this case. Please check the email account used to place your order and respond with instructions on how we should proceed with your order
- A security check was performed and no response was given - Please check the email account used to place your order and respond according to the instructions. Your order may be cancelled if no response is received
- The order has been delayed due to issues with the carrier - If the tracking information for your parcel indicates there may be an issue with the delivery please try contacting the carrier, as they will have more information regarding the status of your parcel. International deliveries may be delayed by customs or local postal volumes.
- Your information is invalid - If you have not provided a name and surname or valid address your order will be suspended. We will then contact you by email for more information. Please check the email account used to place the order and respond accordingly.
- You have completed your order with PayPal and the item has been shipped to the delivery address provided on your PayPal account. Please be advised that you may be able to provide Hawes & Curtis with a delivery address different from the delivery address on your PayPal account. However, per PayPal terms of service, the PayPal address will override any address provided to Hawes & Curtis. Please contact the carrier to arrange for delivery and update your PayPal with the correct address.