In-store purchases may be refunded or exchanged in-store, with a receipt and the card used for payment under the following conditions. Please note that we can only accept returns from the person (cardholder) who bought the item.
Store purchases may not be returned to the online returns centre. Any such return will be considered forfeited merchandise and requests for exchange or refund will not be honoured.
All products must be returned within 28 days of purchasing, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and the Hawes & Curtis tags and labels attached
to them. We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way.
For example, we will not accept the following circumstances:
• The item(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed
• The items are altered or tailored.
• The items have been returned after the 28-day window.
• The Hawes and Curtis tags and labels are not attached to the items) or haven’t been returned. Please note that the Hawes and Curtis tags and labels constitute as an integral part of each product.
• Protective materials have not been returned e.g. shirt packaging such as clips and shirt board.
When trying on shoes, stand and walk on a carpeted surface to protect the soles. Please return all items including the dust bag and shoebox. The shoebox forms part of the product and should remain intact otherwise it will not be accepted.
Due to hygiene reasons, we do not provide refunds or exchanges for certain products such as hats, facemasks, underwear and socks.
REFUND AND EXCHANGES
Refund and exchanges will only be made with a receipt. Items purchased from an outlet store can only be returned to the shop where the purchase was made. Items purchased from a full price store cannot be refunded or exchanged at an outlet store.
All Clearance items are sold as seen, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Please refer to our policy at the cash desk.
Faulty/ Damaged items
If you would like to return a faulty or damaged item, please visit your local store with your proof of purchase and the store manager will help you further.
Other Helpful Links