Orders can be placed via the website. We are currently unable to take orders via email or phone.
If your order and payment has been successful, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email within a few minutes of placing your order, please try the following solutions:
- Confirm your details are correct e.g. card type, billing address, shipping information
- Check your spam/junk folder for the confirmation e-mail
- Contact your card provider and verify that no hold has been placed on the account
- If you have been selected for a random security check, follow the instructions provided in the email
- Delete your browsing cookies and close your browser, and start again
- Try using a computer if you were using a phone or tablet/mobile device previously
If you are still having trouble please contact Customer Services. Issues are usually intermittent and resolve themselves promptly.
Duties & Customs
It is a legal requirement for Hawes & Curtis to declare the actual value of goods (excluding shipping charges) contained in all packages sent abroad.
Orders may be subject to import duties and taxes imposed by the destination country; any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the customer.
Customs policies vary from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office if you require more specific information. Please note that when ordering online you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
VAT & Taxes
Hawes & Curtis operates a fair pricing policy where all customers are all charged the same, regardless of their location, except for the delivery cost.
Customers will not receive a VAT or tax deduction or refund based on their location. Product prices include UK VAT.
Important Notice: Orders going to the EU countries will not incur any fees. Hawes and Curtis will pay for the VAT, duties, and taxes through our carrier.
Other helpful links