Exchanges are free however, when returning a refund a handling fee of $9 will be deducted from your total order value.
How to return your item for a refund/exchange:
- Download and fill out the "UK & International Returns Form" here, indicating whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Place it inside your parcel and secure the package properly.
- Post it to us using the address provided below:
Hawes and Curtis
Haslemere Business Centre
- Ensure you write 'GOODS FROM THE UK, BEING RETURNED’ on the parcel to avoid being charged with tax and VAT.
- Keep hold of the proof of postage until we confirm receipt of your return.
Returns may take 20 working days to be completed.
Hawes & Curtis cannot be liable for items lost within the postage network before reaching us.
Important Note: Returns must be made within our 28 day Returns Policy time frame. Store purchases and items outside our online return policy time frame cannot be returned to the online returns address. Any such return will be considered forfeited merchandise and requests for exchange or refund will not be honoured. Please see our Terms & Conditions and online return policy for more information.
Please note that you can exchange items in a different size, fit or style. Make sure for the exchange item to be within the same price range as the original item. In order to proceed with the exchange, please provide us with the exact product code of the item you would like to exchange for. If your exchange size is not available or the product code is not provided, we will refund your item(s).
If there are any issues with your recent order, such as missing or wrong items, please notify our Customer Service team within 5 working days of delivery.